x

Sunday, June 25, 2006

don't try to be crazy you shall fail miserably

I have fallen - crashbang no light fall either
it's wrecked all that was silly and lightheaded
cracking with unease,

the world oscillates gently tipping
the balance of ying and yang is a wonky drawing
a gang of high spectres innocent enough
soul-dress of days spent wanting, wishing, if only, if only


but all those lonely ghosts still loveless
wailing in stoppered bottles of self-loathing

I think, I think too much:
don't try
you shall fail

everything is worse than before not better how did that happen? why did I do that? why did I undo things when they were ok and why the sweet pink shell, mattered and needing a whisper from the firewalkers, how do they do it so fearless and tangy with honey, so set on fire with their own dreams, ripping their own moments until the weather changes and a tryst of hopes make the tears dry working along the horizon of the self, boundless, energy like a pulse of angelic glints and craziness

and the problem
is

I think