x

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Take My Heart For Example

Chosen techniques: drawing with the licked-tip of a pencil until it breaks, at least the novel scratch is almost palpable and makes you think of course of hearts and how you have this strange ability to take mine in your hand and as if it were made of jelly squeeze it and squeeze so that the sugary red is an aspirant artwork all of its own, a short moment in the breathing sigh of me perhaps eventually removed as you know it is possible to break me I am more fragile than your weighty mind with its neutral detachment can consider.

how your strange licked drawings can scratch a possible break of sugary red, is something of course to do with fragility and moment squeezed into moment, so that the novel is a technique of filling blank pages and has nothing at all to do with aspiring authors or the ability to take my hand and make it palpable, break my mind and scribble into the guts of me, all the well-read chosen ones can get so weighed down with the jelly intangible dreams.